Need help with copy protected CD image

vbimport

Hi,

I’m trying to make a CD out of an image file containing Pinnacle Liquid Edition 5.5
(files are: LIQED55.MDF (832.440 kb) and LIQED55.MDS (4 kb).

The image was created with Alcohol 120% (don’t know who made it) and I burned it to CD with Alcohol 120%.

After installing the program (without errors), it checks the CD in the drive and gives a Disk Verification Error and it won’t start the program.

When I check the content of the disk, it has a file on it named VOB-PCD.KEY (1kb).
When I try and check to see if there is a copy protection on the disc I burned, no protection can be found.
Does this mean I have to burn the image to disc and somehow make it protected? If so, what should I do? I don’t know if I can check an image file for copy-protection. ( I’m sorry, I’m a complete newbie at this… )

I’m using WinXP Professional (was WinME, but Liquid Edition doesn’t run on WinME so I installed XP), 700MB TDK CD’s and a Sony DRU-500A DVDRW drive.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanx!

Ivo

Originally posted by Ivo1977
The image was created with Alcohol 120% (don’t know who made it) and I burned it to CD with Alcohol 120%.

So are you saying you downloaded that? Please read the forum rules, as warez is not allowed here.