Need Help With BD Builder

vbimport

Hello all … I’m trying to back up the extend version of my copy of Avatar. I used Fab to download it to my computer, but I don’t see the extend one,:disagree: just the theatrical version.

I’m new to burning blu ray and BD builder … is there a way I can get the extended backed up?

Thanks for reading my post:clap:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:iagree:

Ok … I was able to get some help from :bow:Kerry 56 and solved the problem. I had to look in the BDMV file and I found the extended movie in the stream folder and I knew I found it because, it was the biggest file.

Shrink DVD is much more user friendly compare to BD Rebuilder … finding the right file can be tricksee:iagree:
H[COLOR="#FF0000"]A[COLOR="#006400"]P[COLOR="#FF0000"]P[COLOR="#006400"]Y [COLOR="#FF0000"]H[COLOR="#006400"]O[COLOR="#FF0000"]L[COLOR="#006400"]I[COLOR="#FF0000"]D[COLOR="#006400"]A[COLOR="#FF0000"]Y[COLOR="#006400"]S[COLOR="#FF0000"]![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
:flower:

Glad you got it sorted out spirittoo. If you have issues with BD Rebuilder in the future, make a thread in the Video Editing forum. I don’t always check here in the Movie Copy forum.