Need Help Trying to make a iso

vbimport

So i’m trying to make a iso of Grandmas Boy Unrated. i have tried DVD Decrypter , DVDFAB HD Decrypter 4, AnyDVD and even the plugin for Daemon Tools to create iso’s and none have worked so if any one could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

ImgBurn is what you’re looking for.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2062023]ImgBurn is what you’re looking for.[/QUOTE]

just tried imgburn and i get this error

Are you trying to read from the disc?
The files must be on your HDD.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2062050]Are you trying to read from the disc?
The files must be on your HDD.[/QUOTE]

ya im trying to read off the disk to make a iso file

ImgBurn can’t read protected discs. What version of AnyDVD did you try with?

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2062059]ImgBurn can’t read protected discs. What version of AnyDVD did you try with?[/QUOTE]

6.4.2.6 is the latest. Can you copy the information window about the DVD from AnyDVD?

What problem did you get in DVDFab?

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2062063]6.4.2.6 is the latest. Can you copy the information window about the DVD from AnyDVD?

What problem did you get in DVDFab?[/QUOTE]

this is the summary of the dvd with AnyDVD

with DVDFAB

Not a very protected DVD. Can you see any scratches on the disc? Looks as a normal reading error. Badly pressed DVD perhaps.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2062089]Not a very protected DVD. Can you see any scratches on the disc? Looks as a normal reading error. Badly pressed DVD perhaps.[/QUOTE]

Yes theres a few scratches.

Sometimes cleaning the disc with pure alcohol can help, but if the scratches are deep there isn’t much to do. :frowning:

If you have another DVD reader it might read it better through the scratches.

is alcohol safe for the disk tho?

I don’t know what it’s called in the USA but it something like 100% refined industrial alcohol. You could try first on a coaster disc to see that it doesn’t harm the disc. Another option is toothpaste.

Don’t use acetone, I think there was another member that tried that and it destroyed the disc.