Need help too long to decrypt

Well first of all, Hi everyone this is my first thread on this forum.

Recently, I have problem with DvdFab, it is taking me about an hour to decrypt a movie. Before I use to be able to do it in 30min. My speed is topping at 1,50mbits/seconds. Before I could reach 3 to 4 mbits/second.

It all happen while I was decrypting a movie. A pop up appeared telling me about an error (I don`t remember). It claim that there was an issue with the dvd regarding some protection. It needed to restart the process and add some protection removing. Telling me also that it would take more time to decrypt.

So I accept, I thought it would not be permanent, but it seems to be. Can anyone help reverse this process, I look all over the web and find nothing.

I use DvdFab version 4.0.1.2, I have already tried uninstalling the software, but didn`t work. And my computer is a laptop, a Toshiba.

Thank you for your time and attention

[QUOTE=jerome5578;1979690]Well first of all, Hi everyone this is my first thread on this forum.

Recently, I have problem with DvdFab, it is taking me about an hour to decrypt a movie. Before I use to be able to do it in 30min. My speed is topping at 1,50mbits/seconds. Before I could reach 3 to 4 mbits/second.

It all happen while I was decrypting a movie. A pop up appeared telling me about an error (I don`t remember). It claim that there was an issue with the dvd regarding some protection. It needed to restart the process and add some protection removing. Telling me also that it would take more time to decrypt.

So I accept, I thought it would not be permanent, but it seems to be. Can anyone help reverse this process, I look all over the web and find nothing.

I use DvdFab version 4.0.1.2, I have already tried uninstalling the software, but didn`t work. And my computer is a laptop, a Toshiba.

Thank you for your time and attention[/QUOTE]

Open common settings and click on "Reset DMA

The popup you got was to enable PathPlayer to help decrypt the disc. Follow stormjumpers suggestion on the DMA button to restore your reading speed. You should also update to the latest version of DVDFab.

Can you tell me where I can find that option “Reset DMA” I have look everywhere in the DVDFab option and I did not see such field option.

Thanks

[QUOTE=jerome5578;1979927]Can you tell me where I can find that option “Reset DMA” I have look everywhere in the DVDFab option and I did not see such field option.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

When you open common settings click on “General” and you will see it at the bottom or the last option

Agree it sounds like a DMA problem.
heres link to more info:
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=61905