Need help to burn need for speed underground, please

vbimport

Im trying to burn need for speed underground. I have a 2.4GHz processer with 604Mb of Ram and a Sony CRX830E writer. I have the iso images on my computer, but i get an error when I try to play it. The error says “Please insert the correct cd, and click ok to restart the game.” Im thinking this is because of the Safedisc 2.90.040. I have tried burning it in Nero, and in Alcohal 120% with both Safedisc and Safedisc 2/3. I have gotten an error there also which says"Error Message [03/0C/09] - Write Error - Loss of Streaming". Grrrrr, lol I have wasted many disc’s on this and still no success. Can anyone please help me?

What you will need to do is to reimage your discs with Alcohol 120% using the SafeDisc 2/3 profile. Store the image in the Alcohol format and not ISO.

Then try burning it again with the SafeDisc 2/3 profile.

The error mesage you are getting is due to a bad copy. This can be either imaging or burning.

One problem that no-one maybe able to fix is if your drive is not good enough to copy the protection. Unfortunatly I can’t seem to find a reference to your guide. You could try testing your drive yoursself by following the guide in my website called “Testing CD Burners - Sheep Test”. This will tell you if you have a 0, 1 or 2 sheep drive. This will be helpfull in giving the you right information on how to proceed if the above didn’t work.

Hope that helps