Need help to burn Mafia (safedisk2/cdchecks)

need instructions to burn Mafia. I am using clonecd 4 and have tried Nero 5.5.9.14 (nero just locked up at 1%). After only trying to copy 1:1with cloneCD, the copy cd just locks up on startup screen.
I had also made clone image and used a safedisk2 cleaner v120 on the image, and then burnt it. After that the copy says to insert correct cd yet.
I also tried a safedisk2 patch from the program Playback21 and still no luck.
:confused:

i use alcohol 120% for SD protections, it worked flawlessly for me. even able to back-up SD with a zero sheep writer using alcohol 120%
use the standard SD 2.x setting and uncheck or check the bypass EFM option. depends on your writer if you need that option.
if you have a two sheep writer you dont need that option and you can leave it disabled.

for ccd, i dont know. not using ccd for SD protections anymore.

did you try a different brand of cdr media? sometimes it might help.

phantom, what CD drive are you using?

I have a Plextor 16/10/40 and also a Samsung CDRW/DVD SM-332B (32x). Have been working with both but the Samsung seems to work the best. Here is info on them
SAMSUNG--------------------------
Device Capabilities:
Note: This information is provided by the unit, it might be inaccurate. CloneCD does not use this information!
Manufacturer: SAMSUNG
Product: CDRW/DVD SM-332B
Revision: T408
Can read CD-R Discs: Yes
Can read CD-RW Discs: Yes
Can read DVD Discs: Yes
Can read MultiSession Discs: Yes
Can read Digital Audio Discs: Yes
Digital Audio Data is accurate: Yes
Can write CD-R Discs: Yes
Can write CD-RW Discs: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports writing of CD+G RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports Buffer Underrun Protection: Yes

Plextor-------------------------------
evice Capabilities:
Note: This information is provided by the unit, it might be inaccurate. CloneCD does not use this information!
Manufacturer: PLEXTOR
Product: CD-R PX-W1610A
Revision: 1.04
Can read CD-R Discs: Yes
Can read CD-RW Discs: Yes
Can read DVD Discs: No
Can read MultiSession Discs: Yes
Can read Digital Audio Discs: Yes
Digital Audio Data is accurate: Yes
Can write CD-R Discs: Yes
Can write CD-RW Discs: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports writing of CD+G RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO: No
Supports Buffer Underrun Protection: Yes

Have been trying to use the Alchohol 120% but I dont see where it shows sheep rating. When I get ready to burn with it , it shows the size that it will burn and it sais that it isnt burnable.

the game you are tring to backup has the SD2 - Version 2.70 ! protection on it and neither writer you have writes correct EFM encoding so for clone-cd you will need amplify weak sectors enabled when writing and if you use alcohol you will have to check bypass efm option give it a try you may be happy.for alcohol go to options for the box to check efm encoding but this was probly already checked by default I believe.

Read and write the Mafia game with the Plextor drive using the SafeDisc 2(.51) [AWS] Profile. When you live in the US or Japan you can’t use AWS by default. You can check here for a solution. When playing the back-up from your writer, make sure that Hide CDR Media is enabled in the CloneCD-tray.

just did this yesterday: just use the new protected game cd profile worked for me on liteon 24102b