Need Help! The Sims 2 related

vbimport

Good day Club CDFreaks.

I am basically a rookie at most computer things. I know how to work some stuff, but I turn out always to have many problems. I need you guys to see if you can help me with this problem.

I want to copy an “The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition” newly bought for my girlfriend. Actually, I want to stay with the copy while she takes the original CD. So I read some forums and some other websites, and they guided me into installing Daemon Tools Lite and Alcohol 120%. I used Alcohol to copy the image as .mdf and .iso. I mounted both on 2 of all 6 Alcohol’s Virtual Drive which I had open simultaneously. Also, I mounted the .mdf on Daemon Tools.
At first it played, but then I noticed I had forgotten to take out the original CD from the drive. When I played it correctly an error appeared : Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000).

Then I tried something different. I tried erasing the old .mdf and .iso files, restarting the computer, mounting an .mdf file only with Alcohol, downloading SD4 Hider, and using it only with Daemon tools.

Incredibly, I got another error : A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (5014).

So I thought of doing something else, reinstalling everything. And so I did. Reinstalled everything, restarted the computer, mounted the file again, and ran it with SD4 Hider. Same error again : A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (5014).

Finally, I decided to image burn the CD and play it with that. At first, I got the same error so I played it with the CD, testing it in both drivers, and the image mounted on Daemon. Still… same error : A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (5014).

I thought that maybe there was something wrong with the re- installation of the game, so I tested it with the original CD. Worked perfectly.

Now I ask you, my fellow CDFreaks… What in potatoes pie do I do?

Please… somebody help…

[QUOTE=Zephel;2131911]I want to copy an [I]“The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition”[/I] newly bought for my girlfriend. Actually, I want to stay with the copy while she takes the original CD.

Now I ask you, my fellow CDFreaks… What in potatoes pie do I do?[/QUOTE]
Re-read the forum rules and buy another copy of or licence for the game if you want to use it on two computers at much the same time.