Need HELP over here!

vbimport

I deleted my Nero burn engine and program from my computer because I wasn’t using it that much to make disc’s but realize I will need it at some point.

Nero came loaded on my computer, so is there any way to get it back without paying for it?

Also if I use the “restore disk” that came with the computer can I get it from there? If I tryt this will the “wizard” program auto run the disk and return my computer back to the way it came when I bought it? I don’t want that to happen, I just want Nero back

It should be on a Separate APPLICATIONS cd that came with your pc. If not, you can try running a program called Belaric advisor which will find all software installed on your pc, and the serial numbers for the software. If you have a valid serial number, you should be able to download the software and use your valid serial number to install it.

Or, just get the newest version of Nero, free after rebates…

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2179192]It should be on a Separate APPLICATIONS cd that came with your pc. If not, you can try running a program called Belaric advisor which will find all software installed on your pc, and the serial numbers for the software. If you have a valid serial number, you should be able to download the software and use your valid serial number to install it.

Or, just get the newest version of Nero, free after rebates…[/QUOTE]

Thanks!