Need help on how to hack the PS3

vbimport

Hi guys, taking a chance to get help here as those ps3 site are mainly for those with knowledge not for those like me super noob. So can anyone help me if you know how to hack ? :bow::bow::bow:

There is no good hack for the PS3 as far as i know.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2653668]There is no good hack for the PS3 as far as i know.[/QUOTE]

Wat do you mean by no good hack? I just want to learn wat they are doing now but i am afraid that i did the wrong step and brick my console :doh:. Also how they get to change those eboot as i dont really understand wat the tutorial teach. I,m those with low IQ which need people to guide me step by step. :sad:

Do you know how to do it? If you teach me i will buy you :flower: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=baitfish18;2653653]Hi guys, taking a chance to get help here as those ps3 site are mainly for those with knowledge not for those like me super noob. So can anyone help me if you know how to hack ? :bow::bow::bow:[/QUOTE]

How do you mean “hack” the PS3?

If you mean install a customized firmware (CFW), you need to be running at least 3.55 PS3 firmware or lower.

I am pretty sure the only way to get back to 3.55 is to run an E3 flasher and I don’t even know if it will work since yesterday I noticed they updated to 4.25.

The only value in it that I could see is the ability to play burned games, and it isn’t really even worth it since you can’t access PSN without the latest firmware from Sony.

If you’re talking about hacking like cheating on Call of Duty, I’m sure you can do it with a patch blocker, but I had a friend who did it and the game only lets you play with other exploiters. It’s not like you can enter legitimate games and do the cheats.

As for bricking, the only way I’ve heard of Sony bricking your console is by accessing PSN without the latest official firmware.

[QUOTE=hogger129;2654237]How do you mean “hack” the PS3?

If you mean install a customized firmware (CFW), you need to be running at least 3.55 PS3 firmware or lower.

I am pretty sure the only way to get back to 3.55 is to run an E3 flasher and I don’t even know if it will work since yesterday I noticed they updated to 4.25.

The only value in it that I could see is the ability to play burned games, and it isn’t really even worth it since you can’t access PSN without the latest firmware from Sony.

If you’re talking about hacking like cheating on Call of Duty, I’m sure you can do it with a patch blocker, but I had a friend who did it and the game only lets you play with other exploiters. It’s not like you can enter legitimate games and do the cheats.

As for bricking, the only way I’ve heard of Sony bricking your console is by accessing PSN without the latest official firmware.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hooger for your reply and your knowledge, yes i want to play burn games on BDR. I,m looking for someone like you who can guide me. :bow::bow::bow:

[QUOTE=baitfish18;2654721]Thanks Hooger for your reply and your knowledge, yes i want to play burn games on BDR. I,m looking for someone like you who can guide me. :bow::bow::bow:[/QUOTE]

I’ve merely studied it extensively, never done it though. You also have to consider the legal issues of copying games which are copyrighted material. You could probably get away with making backups of titles you personally own, but anything beyond that is dark territory. You also need blank discs that have enough capacity. You’ll need a program that can successfully copy a game. I don’t know of any.

Then you’ll need someone who has the flasher tool to get your PS3 back to the 3.55 official firmware or earlier so that you can load up a custom firmware for playing burned games. Be aware that this will also cut you off from accessing PSN. It doesn’t block you permanently. It just blocks you until you load up the latest official firmware. There are ways to get on it with unofficial firmware, but Sony is very good at finding out, will brick your console and could take legal action against you so don’t try it.

But Google is your friend. All the information is out there.

[QUOTE=hogger129;2654771]I’ve merely studied it extensively, never done it though. You also have to consider the legal issues of copying games which are copyrighted material. You could probably get away with making backups of titles you personally own, but anything beyond that is dark territory. You also need blank discs that have enough capacity. You’ll need a program that can successfully copy a game. I don’t know of any.

Then you’ll need someone who has the flasher tool to get your PS3 back to the 3.55 official firmware or earlier so that you can load up a custom firmware for playing burned games. Be aware that this will also cut you off from accessing PSN. It doesn’t block you permanently. It just blocks you until you load up the latest official firmware. There are ways to get on it with unofficial firmware, but Sony is very good at finding out, will brick your console and could take legal action against you so don’t try it.

But Google is your friend. All the information is out there.[/QUOTE]

Hi Hooger,

Thanks for the advice, yes i did google everything even visiting those website which teach people how to hack but i ask with no reply and one just reply me ‘why are you here’ that make me think that they are only for inner circle member. I need someone who can teach me step by step on msn.

Why you dont try it since you have read so much about it? You have a PS3? Is it that is for programer only?

[QUOTE=baitfish18;2654945]Hi Hooger,

Thanks for the advice, yes i did google everything even visiting those website which teach people how to hack but i ask with no reply and one just reply me ‘why are you here’ that make me think that they are only for inner circle member. I need someone who can teach me step by step on msn.

Why you dont try it since you have read so much about it? You have a PS3? Is it that is for programer only?[/QUOTE]

The reason I haven’t done it is because I have no reason to do it. I like being able to access PSN and play online against my friends. Which site did you check out? This is one I recommend if you’re interested in hacking the PS3. Just be aware, there are a lot of frauds who will post up jailbreaks, but you can only do it with 3.55 firmware or earlier. Anything after that cannot be hacked. You used to be able to put custom firmware on there for doing emulators, backups, homebrews and running Linux. Why Sony removed the ability to do so, I have no clue.

[QUOTE=hogger129;2655027]The reason I haven’t done it is because I have no reason to do it. I like being able to access PSN and play online against my friends. Which site did you check out? This is one I recommend if you’re interested in hacking the PS3. Just be aware, there are a lot of frauds who will post up jailbreaks, but you can only do it with 3.55 firmware or earlier. Anything after that cannot be hacked. You used to be able to put custom firmware on there for doing emulators, backups, homebrews and running Linux. Why Sony removed the ability to do so, I have no clue.[/QUOTE]

Yes, i went to this site to ask for help but think they will only help those with some knowledge of hacking not like me totally dont know anything. :confused: