Need help on burning pertected movies

vbimport

does anyone know where i can get a free programs so i can burn pertected movie

Check out AnyDVD, I think they let you try it for free, but it’s a must have program IMO, so I purchased it.

DVDFab Platinum is another great option :slight_smile:

Google for and down load the following.
DVD shrink
imgburn
DVD Decrypter
ripit4me
DVDFab HD Decrypter 4 (for some of the latest disc’s)

ripit4me is the starting point do a search here and you will find instructions to help you but it is pretty fool proof.
All the above software is free, unlike the others mentioned where you will have to eventually purchase them. They are both very good by the way.
I use the software I have listed for you to back up my disc’s without any problem.
Welcome to the club by the way.

[quote=weedougie;2046307]Google for and down load the following.
DVD shrink
imgburn
DVD Decrypter
ripit4me

ripit4me is the starting point do a search here and you will find instructions to help you but it is pretty fool proof.
All the above software is free, unlike the others mentioned where you will have to eventually purchase them. They are both very good by the way.
I use the software I have listed for you to back up my disc’s without any problem.
Welcome to the club by the way.[/quote]

I agree, this is all I have recquired so far to rip to my hard drive & for burning to Single Layer & Dual Layer blanks.

[QUOTE=weedougie;2046307]Google for and down load the following.
DVD shrink
imgburn
DVD Decrypter
ripit4me

Welcome to the club by the way.[/QUOTE]
When using RipIt4Me, do you link it to DVDfab HD Decrypter, instead of DVD Decrypter, or can’t that be done?

I’ve been happy for ages with RipIt4Me linked with DVD Decrypter, then burning with DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. However, I had problems recently with National Treasure 2.
I think the protection is catching up with the ripping software.:frowning:

You would use either RipIt4Me/Dvd Decrypter or DvdFab HD Decrypter, to rip to your hard drive, but not together. I think this is what I used for NT2, but it could have been RipIt4Me instead of DvdFab HD Decrypter at the start.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-2-not-ready-big-league-245636/index3.html

Thanks for that.

I’ve read a bit on DVDFab HD Decrypter now, and realise it’s an alternative to RipIt4Me.
Because of it’s name, I thought it was a better version of DVD Decrypter.:disagree:

I love RipIt4Me, and found it so easy to use, especially using “one click”. Then I use DVD Shrink with DVD Decrypter as the burner.

Guess it’s time to upgrade.
I assume there’s still nothing better than DVD Shrink to squeeze the contents onto one layer?
I’ve never had burning problems, but is DVD Decrypter still considered OK as a burner?

Since I’ve been using these programs, and haven’t had a problem, I’ve got myself out of touch with what’s currently available.:rolleyes:

While DvdD is a good program, i personally would roll with ImgBurn as your burn engine. You need a different version of Shrink to autoburn with it though.

http://dvdplusvideo.com/DVD_Shrink_3_2_b_w_IB.zip

try shrink/img.

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2071725]While DvdD is a good program, i personally would roll with ImgBurn as your burn engine. You need a different version of Shrink to autoburn with it though.

http://dvdplusvideo.com/DVD_Shrink_3_2_b_w_IB.zip[/QUOTE]
Thanks
What’s different about this DVD Shrink?
The version I’m running is v 3.2.0.15.

That version will automatically call up ImgBurn to burn instead of Dvd Decrypter, otherwise it is no different from the version you have. Personally I would either save as an ISO Image & manually burn with ImgBurn in ISO Write Mode or save as a Hard Disc Folder & manually burn with ImgBurn in Build Mode. BTW RipIt4Me still works on most, but there are times when you need something else.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2072025]That version will automatically call up ImgBurn to burn instead of Dvd Decrypter, otherwise it is no different from the version you have. Personally I would either save as an ISO Image & manually burn with ImgBurn in ISO Write Mode or save as a Hard Disc Folder & manually burn with ImgBurn in Build Mode. BTW RipIt4Me still works on most, but there are times when you need something else.

Are you saying [U][B]don’t[/B][/U] let DVD Shrink automatically start up ImgBurn?

Thanks for the ImgBurn link.:wink:

Just saying that it is my personal choice to burn manually & not automatically.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2072500]Just saying that it is my personal choice to burn manually & not automatically.[/QUOTE]
OK, Thanks.
I might try both on a DVD and see if I can sense any difference.

At the moment I’m only concerned with SD discs, but I obviously want the best quality video and sound I can get from these discs.:wink:
Thanks again.:flower:

You are welcome.