Need help on burning CD+G files onto a DVD

Hello! I am hoping that someone out there can help me figure this problem out. I have tried to do my own searches and research, but have not been successful. I am sure that the answer is out there somewhere on the net, possibly even on this forum, but I haven’t found it.

I have tons of CD+G files on my hard drive that I wish to burn onto DVDs. The CD+G files come in pairs (.mp3 and .cdg) and i’ve found sites where they show you how to burn onto CDs, but my goal is to burn them onto DVDs. I went out and purchase a Plextor PX-750A, which is CD+G compatible and is burn proof. I also have Power CD+G Burner and CDRwin, but again, they only allow you to burn the files onto CDs.

If there is anyone who can show me how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Hi and welcome!

I think I’ve found you 2 softwares that might work /though I’ve never tried them 'cause this is the first time I meat the CD+G format at all/. BTW. are they Video karaoke? What I1ve found would make video karaoke for you but will let you burn on DVDs.

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/ I think the last 2 should help you /Power CD+G to Video Karaoke Converte and Power Video Karaoke/ .

Thank you very much Taru! I will give it a try and let you know how it turns out. CD+G format has MP3 quality audio and just text (.cdg). There is no actual video. Just text in front of a blank screen.

CD+G is for CD and CD only.