Need help Key not working

Ok I purchase DVD FAb, I received my email with my key to register but I’m having so much problems. I downloaded my key to my desktop and i installed dvdfab 6 when i purchase dvdfab I purchase with dvdfab 5 still does not work with 5 or 6.

I follow the instruction that came with my email, installed dvdfab then download key to desktop and double click key file and it should work. But the problem is, this does not work at all. I running Vista on my laptop, I contact dvdfab and customer service responding back. Saying to uninstalled dvdfab and reinstall dvdfab and use the key she sent. Still no success

Can someone point me in the right direction on why this is not working.

Thanks

[QUOTE=iceman16;2278036]Ok I purchase DVD FAb, I received my email with my key to register but I’m having so much problems. I downloaded my key to my desktop and i installed dvdfab 6 when i purchase dvdfab I purchase with dvdfab 5 still does not work with 5 or 6.

I follow the instruction that came with my email, installed dvdfab then download key to desktop and double click key file and it should work. But the problem is, this does not work at all. I running Vista on my laptop, I contact dvdfab and customer service responding back. Saying to uninstalled dvdfab and reinstall dvdfab and use the key she sent. Still no success

Can someone point me in the right direction on why this is not working.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you have the reg key on your desktop or on your system, have you tried double clicking on it ?
if so and you got a message stating windows can’t open the file choose to open from a list and browse to the DVDFab6.exe located in the DVDFab6 folder located in Program Files on the C drive

That is exactly the message I’m getting ok I will try this when i get home.

Thanks