Need help having multiple title's plz help

I got like 7 personal video’s made from when I went on vacation. But I recorded on diff. day’s and I want to title them and burn them. For example, a dvd holds like 4.16 gb. I got video’s dated 2/4, 2/5 and so on untill 2/7. How do I burn it onto a regular dvd containing multiple title’s so that when I put the dvd in my home dvd player the 7 title’s will show up and I can chose which video I want to chose. alittle confusing to comprehend but plz help any1 … plz and thnaks.

p.s I do not want merge each file.

What format are the video files, avi, mov, mpg, etc? You can try DVDStyler, http://www.dvdstyler.de/. You can create your own menus, chapters, etc.

the format is all in .avi. with this program, can I create multiple title’s and do what I said like chose which ever movie I want to see. but all movies are in one dvd?

[QUOTE=djfry10;2228759]the format is all in .avi. with this program, can I create multiple title’s and do what I said like chose which ever movie I want to see. but all movies are in one dvd?[/QUOTE]

Yes. DVDStyler doesn’t burn the finished project to DVD, you will need a burning program like Imgburn, http://www.imgburn.com/, to actually burn the DVD. If you want a one-step create/burn program there is DVDFlick, http://www.dvdflick.net/, which does pretty much the same thing only it includes Imgburn so you can burn the finished project straight to DVD. I always like to preview projects before I burn just in case I want to make any changes without wasting a DVD.

alright thanks. for this… since the file’s are like 135 mb every should be good I’m guessing, like the quality would not differ from the actual video. right?

You’ll have to judge to quality for yourself. Any conversion will result in a loss of quality. In your case you are converting from avi to mpg2. You can adjust the settings in each program for speed/quality. I recommend viewing the finsihed project berfore you actually burn.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228765] DVDStyler doesn’t burn the finished project to DVD [QUOTE]

Whappo; DVDStyler will burn the project to DVD.
You have to have the project loaded.Then File(pulldown) Burn DVD
You have the choice to just generete which puts standard DVD format on the HDD.Create iso image also to the HDD or Burn which burns to the selected burner .

[QUOTE=cholla;2228803][QUOTE=Whappo;2228765] DVDStyler doesn’t burn the finished project to DVD

Whappo; DVDStyler will burn the project to DVD.
You have to have the project loaded.Then File(pulldown) Burn DVD
You have the choice to just generete which puts standard DVD format on the HDD.Create iso image also to the HDD or Burn which burns to the selected burner .

Thanks for getting me up to date, it used to only burn under linux. Glad they added it to the windows version.

I just checked my version it is 1.6.0 there are a couple of newer versions I guess I need to update.

ConvertXToDVD (not free but well worth the investment) is the easiest one for you to use.