Need help from RMVB experts

I have been using Aimersoft Video Converter to convert my RMVB files to other formats, like AVI and MP4. However, I can’t do that anymore as I kept getting loading errors when I tried to import the RMVB files to the software. The error messages are very vague, simply “file unloaded”.

I have tested this with another Xilisoft video converter and the same error occurs. The problem is that I have tested them with RMVB files which were successfully converted before, so it can’t possibly be the files.

I am at a complete lost now, can anyone advise?

[QUOTE=lexxmexx;2303603]I have been using Aimersoft Video Converter to convert [B]my RMVB files[/B] to other formats, like AVI and MP4. However, I can’t do that anymore as I kept getting loading errors when I tried to import the RMVB files to the software. The error messages are very vague, simply “file unloaded”.

I have tested this with another Xilisoft video converter and the same error occurs. The problem is that I have tested them with RMVB files which were successfully converted before, so it can’t possibly be the files.

I am at a complete lost now, can anyone advise?[/QUOTE]

Then why dont you use the REAL source??