NEED HELP FOR SD2.6xxxx

vbimport

I just got Project Earth and im really happy about it.

Now i scan it with ClonyXXL2006 and get back with a SD2.51xxx.

Seeing that i have made backups of MOH:AA and World Cup 2002 i thought well no problems.

I have a Lite on 32123S XSOF that has been updated to the new all the different firmwares but i have found that this one works the best. I also use CloneCD 3341 as i have found this is also the best one out of all the new clonecds.

But anyways i can't seem to have a proper working copy of Project Earth. I have been using the SD2 (no aws) profile that was downloaded from this forum.

PLEASE HELP!!! :a

-cheers

there is a bug in this version also you must manually shut off aws best bet is too download the newest version 4.16 it wil cure your headache:cop:

Originally posted by reedli89
I also use CloneCD 3341 … I have been using the SD2 (no aws) profile that was downloaded from this forum.
The Profiles were intended for CloneCD 4… You are using this version right? If not please take k9cop’s advice and upgrade to the latest CloneCD version from www.elby.ch (4.0.1.8?).

I’m not aware of SD 2.6? Try using this handy tool called Safedisc Analyser and get the version. The latest Safedisc I’m aware of is
2.51.021(C@C Renegade,Medal Of Honor).

Safedisc Analyser
http://aws-function.itsplace.de/deutsch/tools/sd-analyser_download.html

Shoebedobedoo

:smiley:

reports are version 2.6 is more like SD2 version before 2.51.021 and has been easier to backup …I have not seen this version yet so I do not speak from experience but the settings are the same and the weak sectors I guess are not as difficult to write for many writers

Originally posted by nealh
reports are version 2.6 is more like SD2 version before 2.51.021 and has been easier to backup …I have not seen this version yet so I do not speak from experience but the settings are the same and the weak sectors I guess are not as difficult to write for many writers
There are some 2.6 screen shots around this Forum, it’s there alright and it is easier to copy than 2.51.021

If the recognised .021 killers can’t do it then there’s some system instability or an incorrect setting

(Mind you, I’m having my own problems backing up FIFA 2002 and a 1402 stuck in PIO Mode 4)

i cant name a safedisc 2 protected CD, but a lot of patches have it.

Got it done.

updating to clonecd 4018 did the trick!

Thanks all