Need help finding pioneer 111d burner

Hello all,

First, sorry if I opened the post to the wrong place. I have been looking around for a Pioneer 111d burner. Does anyone know where I can get them? If 111d is scarce, what do you think of 212 instead of 111d. Thanx everybody in advance.:bow:

@ esra4444,

Welcome to the Forum.

Have you ever considered looking at e Bay? Currently there are 4 Pioneer DVR-111D now on auction. Also using Google Search (http://www.google.com) reveals Pioneer DVR-111D hits.

Are you aware that the Pioneer DVR-111D is an IDE device and the Pioneer DVR-212 is an SATA device? Some retailers have the Pioneer DVR-112D (IDE) in stock but the newly released Pioneer DVR-115D (IDE) is available.

Regards,
bjkg

Plus the DVR-212D is is a CDFreaks top choice for dvd burners! Highly recommended by me too!

I have 212, 111(black) and 111D(silver) burners. All rock solid burners (IMHO).
If you have the choice, try to get a 115/215 or 112/212.

Hi,

Thanks all for replies. I am building a new machine. I have mainly SATA drives in the machine, but I also have a separately purchased IDE connector, because the mobo only allows for 2. So, I can run both of those drives without any problems. I will look into 115/215 as well. Thanks for the help.

Hi,[QUOTE=esra4444;1964922]
Thanks all for replies. I am building a new machine. I have mainly SATA drives in the machine, but I also have a separately purchased IDE connector, because the mobo only allows for 2. So, I can run both of those drives without any problems. I will look into 115/215 as well. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]Many IDE controller cards don’t work fine with DVD burners, so I would vote for the SATA drives and connect them to the mainboard SATA controller (RAID disabled preferably).

Michael