Need help copying ROSETTA STONE language software

Cant make an acurate copy of Rosetta Stone German software. I only have the trial verson of Clone CD but I thought it would work anyway. The copy seems almost perfect but it makes the whole process error and shut down. It has Safedisk 2.9 on it and I’m coping with the sony DW-D22A dual layer DVD rewritable. Can anyone out there help?

Did you ever get it figured out? I finally did, if you haven’t you can contact me.

m

Safedisc 2.9 requires either a VERY GOOD drive (to read all the errors and burn them back out).

Did you fina a solution I am having the same challenge using the same tools and DVD CD drive. Please let me know if you found a solution.

I am sorry to reply this post again…

I have the same problem…cannot copy the language CD.

Used software : WinISO, Alcohol 120%, CloneCD, A-Ray scanner, ClonyXXL, Deamon Tools. Still cannnot work.

Please help.

I wonder, why do you wanna copy it anyway?!?

Chef, the language study CD needs the CD-driver anytime you want to use it. So if you have a laptop with external CD-drive…you must take the CD-drive even though in the car, train or airplane. It’s very unstable also for the health of CD-drive.

For those having trouble making a working copy of this cd please scan with A-Ray scanner (do not use clony xxl as it’s outdated) and report back with the protection used and also let us know what writer/s and other cd/dvd rom/s, if any, you have.

Oh, now I see.

Has anyone found an answer to coping a rosetta stone cd.

See this thread.

don’t even know where to start. I have the Rosetta Stone program and I’m trying to copy my cd. I have tried to read through all the different post on here and I feel like a retard. I downloaded Magic ISO I tried to make a image copy but it did nothing. When I ran the application it kept saying there were no language files found.
Can some one please help me. I am totally lost. I’ve never done this before.

Please leave me a message or post letting me know what I am doing wrong. I hate to sound like a weepy girl , but I’m on the brink of tears

What did you do to copy the Rosseta stone?

[QUOTE=MATRIXMATTER;1137364]Cant make an acurate copy of Rosetta Stone German software. I only have the trial verson of Clone CD but I thought it would work anyway. The copy seems almost perfect but it makes the whole process error and shut down. It has Safedisk 2.9 on it and I’m coping with the sony DW-D22A dual layer DVD rewritable. Can anyone out there help?[/QUOTE]

Hi there - I also tried to copy a Polish rosetta stone CD and failed. Could you please describe the copy software, version, and exact steps that you took to successfully copy a rosetta stone CD? Also, do you know whethr I need to copy the application for each rosetta stone language I wish to learn or just install one application and use it for other languages?

[QUOTE=mcmanis;1665293]don’t even know where to start. I have the Rosetta Stone program and I’m trying to copy my cd. I have tried to read through all the different post on here and I feel like a retard. I downloaded Magic ISO I tried to make a image copy but it did nothing. When I ran the application it kept saying there were no language files found.
Can some one please help me. I am totally lost. I’ve never done this before.

Please leave me a message or post letting me know what I am doing wrong. I hate to sound like a weepy girl , but I’m on the brink of tears[/QUOTE]

Hey MCMANIS are you still in need of coping Rosetta Stone to CD’s (ISO)?

Yo-

That post is [B]over two and a half years old [/B] I don’t think it is still relevant-eh