Need help copying RA2 please

Hello guys, im new here, a took a look in this forum threads to how to copy Red Alert 2 using Clone cd, i did everything like you guys explainned, clicked in safedisc 2.51 in clone Cd , everything went ok, but when i tried to insstall the cd could not read the file 000724b5.mmp and in the second time in 96% of installl the cd couldnt read … Please guys help this hookie here .Thank you.

What writer do you have? Ability to successfully copy safedisc 2 used on RA2 is hardware dependant.

I am having the same trouble burning Red Alert 2. I have a Lite-On 52327S burner and I have the following burning software: CloneCD 4.2.0.2, Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite (latest version), Nero Express (came w/ burner). I use clony xl, & alcoholer, and none of them seem to be successful. Are there certain settings I must change from default to make it work? Help please

Thanks

Nick

these are the settings i use in CloneCD 4.3.2.2 with my Lite-On 52327S to make all my Safedisc backups.

[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=1
RegenerateData=0
ReadSubAudio=1
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=2
ReadSpeedData=0
ReadSpeedAudio=0
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=1

[CloneCD WritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1
AmplifyWeak=0
WriteSpeed=24 (burn at 16x sometimes too)

don’t know if they’ll work for you but its worth a try maybe.

Originally posted by Burnithotter
I am having the same trouble burning Red Alert 2. I have a Lite-On 52327S burner and I have the following burning software: CloneCD 4.2.0.2, Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite (latest version), Nero Express (came w/ burner).

Don’t use Nero Express for this task at all (won’t work :wink: ).

Alcohol will probably be easiest for you to use successfully (though both blindwrite and clonecd will work too if used correctly). Using alcohol, just read and write with safedisc 1 (not safedisc 2) datatype settings with your writer. That will work.

Also, if you are playing from a burner, make sure you have an ATIP hider enabled. (CloneCD’s Hide CDR Media or Alcohol’s Ignore Media Type).

RED ALERT II : SafeDisc 2.05.030.

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
[B]Also, if you are playing from a burner, make sure you have an ATIP hider enabled. (CloneCD’s Hide CDR Media or Alcohol’s Ignore Media Type).

RED ALERT II : SafeDisc 2.05.030. [/B]

Atip hiding utility not required for safedisc 2.05.030.

[Atip check first introduced to safedisc ~v. 2.41]

Yes, silly me, I had seen the first post saying SafeDisc 2.51 and thought that Red Alert 2 is not that, so I went and found out the real protection, and edited my post. Forgot to get rid of the ATIP hiding tip.

Whoops:)

hello all. I made a copy of red alert using nti cd and dvd maker it worked just fine actually perfect the only problem was their was a problem with the serial number so when i tried to play onlin it wouold not let me but the game worked just fine i just beat it.