Need help changing my DVDFAB customer account profile

vbimport

I just found out that the old address I used to set up this account is null & void:sad:. And the main part of the problem is that I remember the email, however the bad part is the password. I can’t retrieve it because q.com no longer exists.:a It is now live.com. Probably already gonna be told to resubmit when the paid version expires:sad::sad::sad::sad:

[QUOTE=DevilDog2019;2556463]I just found out that the old address I used to set up this account is null & void:sad:. And the main part of the problem is that I remember the email, however the bad part is the password. I can’t retrieve it because q.com no longer exists.:a It is now live.com. Probably already gonna be told to resubmit when the paid version expires:sad::sad::sad::sad:[/QUOTE]

Hi DevilDog2019

If you are having trouble logging in because you don’t remember the password and you are unable to use the forgot password function because you no longer have that email address, I thank I can help I will send you a PM please note that once your logged in you will want to change the email address for you members account.

[B]SJ[/B]

Well I have q.com (quest) and it still exist, you can send a PM or email to Fengtao and explain it to him and he will make the changes for you