Need Help Burning Data into dvd+,-R using nero

I have been trying to backup my mp3 collection to the dvd+R dvd-r but no luck I am using Nero Enterprise with Nec 2510a 2.15 firmware. Nero burns it dvd+R OR -R fine but when i try to play the burned mp3 on dvd+r it just freeze my whole computer. I don’t know what i am doing wrong. WinAmp comes up but it never plays a single song i tried other programs as well to play but no luck. I followed all the instructions as i posted earlier http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=109683 Do i need to change the bitsetting cause right now it is on dvd-rom. The other options are physical disk type and unmodified under bitsetting. I have two dvd drives one is rw other is rom and tried playing on both.
ALso what this option does set the writing speed, BE SURE to check the box “Allow files to be added…” Click Burn.

I don’t know what i am doing wrong please let me know how to correct this as well
thanks

BE SURE to check the box “Allow files to be added…” Click Burn is for multi-session data dvd. in your case i tihnk you might try to UNCHECK that box and this will close the dvd. however you WILL NOT now be able to add more data to the dvd. so perhaps try burning to dvd/rw