Need HELP activating a old version of DVDXCOPY Platinum?

vbimport

Need HELP activating a old version of DVDXCOPY Platinum. My old pc took a dump and I had to get a new one and I cant activate my X copy. If Anyone can help I would appreciate it deeply.

Ken

There is no way to do this any more. Why not look around the forum and see the alternatives you have and give them all a try.

What alternatives do I have?

DVD neXt COPY, DVD Shrink, DVD Rebuilder, One CLICK, DVDFab, DVD 95 COPY, CloneDVD2, AnyDVD. To name a few.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2131750]There is no way to do this any more. Why not look around the forum and see the alternatives you have and give them all a try.[/QUOTE]:confused: so a person needs to purchase it again? or look for alternatives?

oh n/m different app?

Purchase again what do you mean?

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2131772]Purchase again what do you mean?[/QUOTE]Thought it was the app you provide support for. Is this the old version of DVD neXt Copy?

Nope DXC went out of business a very long time ago. DNC is no relations to DXC. DNC all they did was offer support for a limited time approximately 2 years? To see what DXC users are looking for in an application and then made DNC. If you use your DXC license you can get a 50% discount on a new purchase of DNC though.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2131776]If you use your DXC license you can get a 50% discount on a new purchase of DNC though.[/QUOTE]I guess this is what i was thinking.

Due to them doing this a lot of users think they are the same but they aren’t.

I also can’t activate my version of dvdXcopy. The stuff you see by Dr. Who is not the same as what we have that is created by 321 Strudios. There must be a way to activate the software by 321 Studios. I paid for the software once and shouldn’t have to pay for it again PLUS I know it works. Tried using slyoft but way many problems and wasting disks. The kids love using them as Frisbees though.

[QUOTE=jmln99;2220672]I also can’t activate my version of dvdXcopy. The stuff you see by Dr. Who is not the same as what we have that is created by 321 Strudios. There must be a way to activate the software by 321 Studios. I paid for the software once and shouldn’t have to pay for it again PLUS I know it works. Tried using slyoft but way many problems and wasting disks. The kids love using them as Frisbees though.[/QUOTE]

I think 321 Studios when out of business, I also once had a copy of dvdxcopy. Don’t know if I still have the old key. May not work any way.

Mr.Bill :iagree:

As previously stated, there is no authorized method to activate dvdxcopy by 321 studios. I believe the US servers shut down about 5 years ago and even the international help sites have been down for a few years.

A few years back, I had a method to circumvent the 321 servers.
Nothing illegal here since you would still need a legitimate reg key to do this.
I had 2 floppies…one with the old website and another with an activation code to write to the registry.
I’ll take a look…these files may still be on one of my old pcs, but don’t hold your breath.

Realistically, you’d be better off with other software
For a freeware ripper, I’d look at Fab DVD HD decrypter and Imgburn for the burn engine…also free.

Good luck

Thanks for the info.

Even if you could activate it, it probably wouldn’t be able to copy a lot of the new movies.