Need for Speed Underground

new to this need help tring to copy underground for pc with alcohol 120 :confused:

It’s safedisc 2.9 protected and the ability to copy it succcessfully is very much hardware dependant.

Tell us what writer/s you have and whether you have any other reading devices (i.e. cd/dvd roms) and we’ll tell you if it’s possible for you to copy it successfully and how to go about it.

(Note: Essentially, if you have a 2 sheep efm writer you should use safedisc 1 settings with alcohol whilst if you have a 0 or 1 sheep efm writer you should try with safedisc 2/3 settings.)

Alcoholer goes great with Alcohol for protecting SafeDisc games up to SafeDisc 2.9.

I’m trying to make a copy of need for speed underground with a Liteon 52327S, i think, but i have had no luck. :a:a:a
My free alcohol 120% trial has expired, and the version of clonecd that i have, has no real otions to change.
I have also tied the cloncd-betablocker-clonecd used in http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/52/2 but whenever i try and play the game it says ‘insert correct cd’. I’m still a newbie to the copying of prortected cd’s, so any help would be much appreciated. :confused:

If using alcohol with your drive, read and write using safedisc 1 (not safedisc 2) datatype settings and, if playing the back-up copy from a writer, make sure that you enable Ignore media type in alcohol’s emulation options before doing so.

Hi,

I am also trying to backup my copy of need for speed. I have a TEAC CD-W524E cdrw and a PLEXTOR DVD-ROM PX-116A2 dvd rom drive. I am still within the trial period for alocohol. what settings should i use in order to make a successful backup?

Thanks in advance

Ant

Originally posted by holabuenasdias
[B]Hi,

I am also trying to backup my copy of need for speed. I have a TEAC CD-W524E cdrw and a PLEXTOR DVD-ROM PX-116A2 dvd rom drive. I am still within the trial period for alocohol. what settings should i use in order to make a successful backup?

Thanks in advance

Ant [/B]

Use the SafeDisc 2/3 profile to do it. By chance you might make a copy with the Bypass EFM error enabled. Play your game from the DVD ROM.

Many thanks :slight_smile: