Need for speed - copy original DVD - safedisk 2?

Hi folks,

Ok here goes and forgive me if i repeat myself here becuase im what you guys would class a a ‘noob’ lol

I bought an original PC game - need for speed most wanted.

I copied it to a MDS file using A120% using defualt settings and mounted it ont o a blank dvd using the same software.

It appears that the copy is fine, the only problem being that it says “insert correct DVD-ROM, select ok and restart application” when i try to run the game.

So, i downloaded ClonyXXL and it tells me that its protected with ‘Safedisk 2’.

Can someone explain to me please in SIMPLE terms EXACTLY what i need to do to get this to work.

I’ve read lots of posts on here and other forums and as yet ive actually to see anyoen give an answer that is easy to understand and step by step.

So im hoping that one of you guys can take 5 minutes out to help a ‘noob’ and save the day.

Thanks
Dawn

hi dear,
I have same problem…
can u tell me did u find solution…?
i tried everything but i didnt find anything plss help

"Hi folks,

Ok here goes and forgive me if i repeat myself here becuase im what you guys would class a a ‘noob’ lol

I bought an original PC game - need for speed most wanted.

I copied it to a MDS file using A120% using defualt settings and mounted it ont o a blank dvd using the same software.

It appears that the copy is fine, the only problem being that it says “insert correct DVD-ROM, select ok and restart application” when i try to run the game.

So, i downloaded ClonyXXL and it tells me that its protected with ‘Safedisk 2’.

Can someone explain to me please in SIMPLE terms EXACTLY what i need to do to get this to work.

I’ve read lots of posts on here and other forums and as yet ive actually to see anyoen give an answer that is easy to understand and step by step.

So im hoping that one of you guys can take 5 minutes out to help a ‘noob’ and save the day.

Thanks
Dawn"

Welcome mayankchaturvedi,

get Alcohol 52% create an image using the safedisc profile and mount it in alcohol’s virtual drive. This should do the trick when you got any problems post here.