Need Dual Layered Disc

vbimport

Hi, I apologize if this has been answered. I looked at quite a few posts and didn’t find an answer. Is this 5.0 beta for dual layered discs only? I copied Hero Wanted on the 5.1 beta version, but when I tried to burn, I was prompted to insert a dual layered disc…what did I miss? thank you, Jim.:confused:

The output size (target) defaults to a dvd9 on this beta unless you’re using the split function.
You will have to choose dvd5 manually.
Not sure if this is your problem or not, but it should be fixed on the next release.

[QUOTE=maineman;2047447]The output size (target) defaults to a dvd9 on this beta unless you’re using the split function.
You will have to choose dvd5 manually.
Not sure if this is your problem or not, but it should be fixed on the next release.[/QUOTE]

I hope that I understand you. I did change the option from d9 to d5. I am copying now. I will post if this worked. thank you, Jim

maineman…is this 5.0.1 just for HD? I am still being asked for a dual layered media. I am now thoroughly confused. Is the 5.0 basically replacing the 4.1.2? thanks for any info.

i have the same problem,i tried manually…but still the same nag
asking for dual layer

[QUOTE=acuariano;2047525]i have the same problem,i tried manually…but still the same nag
asking for dual layer[/QUOTE]

Thanks, hopefully someone can steer us to the solution.

Are you using FAB Gold or Platinum or the Free version ? Almost sounds like you are using the free version and burning with some other program without first shrinking it

If using the free version,
Rip to HDD using DVDFab Hd

Compress/Transcode with Dvd Shrink

Burn with ImgBurn.

none of then…this was about version 5.0
is fixed in 5012

Try it…

Strange as I didn’t have that problem with 5.0.0.0

Nor did i actually.

Odd indeed.