Need drivers for my keyboard

vbimport

Okay, i’m having some problems with my current keyboard. The one I have is a 101/102 keyboard that came with this computer when we got it. The computer, prior to it’s 2, count 'em 2, reformatting troubles, had the drivers already installed. These would let me use the “Volume +” and “Volume -” on the keyboard to raise or lower my computer’s volume, respectively. However, because I reformatted this eMachine POS twice now, I’ve lost the drivers. I’ve tried hitting the Volume up and down buttons, thinking maybe my Windows XP upgrade had installed them for, but no luck. All that happened was when I hit Volume -, my WinAmp skipped to the previous song in the playlist. This, I discovered, was because apparently that button functions as Ctrl+Alt+Page up, which is WinAmp’s global hotkey for “Skip to previous track”. Anyways, I turned off global hotkeys and now hitting the extra buttons produces no results. Anyways, I’m just wondering if it would be at all possible to somehow make the buttons function like they’re supposed to, and if so, how would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for any help I may recieve :slight_smile:

There should be a keyboard manager program for your keyboard. If the keyboard comes with the PC, then the driver should come with the recovery software package. Contact Emachine for further support.