Need DRAG and Drop program suggestions

vbimport

I posted this question in a different forum with no response. I’ll try here. Hopefully someone will help me out. Thanks in advance.

Ok , I need some help please! I figure this question must have been asked before but
I’m a new subscriber and could use your help.
First my system info: Emachine with Celeron processor 63MRam running Windows ME
(Its OEM). I’m using Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4.02d and Direct CD 3.03b on a HP7200i
RW drive.
I have no problems with using Easy CD however ther are many problems when trying
to use Direct CD. I have seen that it may not be compatable with ME. Ok no problem. I
want to be able to do the Drag and Drop thing from Explorer. Is there any program
out there that will allow this besides Direct CD?
Thanks for you help.
Ken

I believe Packet CD from CeQuadrat and InCD from Ahead software allow you to do the same.
However, deinstall DirectCD completely when using another program, for DirectCD is a mess to begin with (in my opnion).

Maybe you can check out www.roxio.com for upgrades and Windows ME compatibility of DirectCD, because it SHOULD work (even though I don’t like the program one bit)…

Maybe this was of any help to you

ps you mighth want to check out http://www.cdrsoft.net/ to help you find these above mentioned programs.