Need bin of VS06

vbimport

Trying to upgrade from VS04 to VS06 (maybe now I can at last burn my 32x cds at 48x), but the updater screws up every time. Tried four times now, but it never passes the DRAM compare. So if anyone could mail the VS06 bin file to wizzcat@online.no, it would make me very happy. Mtkflash 4 life!

What VSO4 just came out…count me in on VS06…

Originally posted by wizzcat
Trying to upgrade from VS04 to VS06 (maybe now I can at last burn my 32x cds at 48x), but the updater screws up every time. Tried four times now, but it never passes the DRAM compare. So if anyone could mail the VS06 bin file to wizzcat@online.no, it would make me very happy. Mtkflash 4 life!

=====================================
Its on its way to you via email !

VS06.bin

hope you enjoy it
reply back to tell me if it worked :slight_smile:

and Hard giant i need your email address … to send///////

Worked great, tnx a lot! Still no 48x support for my 32x Smartbuy cds tho. :frowning:

Originally posted by wizzcat
Worked great, tnx a lot! Still no 48x support for my 32x Smartbuy cds tho. :frowning:

Glad it worked for ya :slight_smile:

i had to make the bin myself :slight_smile:

as i only had the exe hehehe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I’ve uploaded the three newest binaries here until OC-Freak puts them up.

Or here: http://home.bip.net/mikaj/40125w/

/Dyzan

Still no 48x support for my 32x Smartbuy cds tho.

If you want 48x support for 32x CDs, burn one CD @48x with SmartBurn off. Use Scandisk to check the CD. If you are OK with the quality, keep SmartBurn off and continue burning at 48x.

BTW, I’m able to burn Ritek 32x CDs @48x with SmartBurn ON (firmware VS02) with zero errors. Haven’t checked with VS06 as yet.

Can somebody do a MD5 of the VS06.bin firmware so that we all can make sure we download a valid file before flashing ???

Use MD5 Summer for to generate checksum…it’s freeware.

But how will we know if the person’s checksum is right? :wink:

Download the program: http://www.md5summer.org/

Originally posted by burnproof
[B]

If you want 48x support for 32x CDs, burn one CD @48x with SmartBurn off. Use Scandisk to check the CD. If you are OK with the quality, keep SmartBurn off and continue burning at 48x.

BTW, I’m able to burn Ritek 32x CDs @48x with SmartBurn ON (firmware VS02) with zero errors. Haven’t checked with VS06 as yet. [/B]

You can’t really switch Smart Burn off with VS06 firmware.
Nero allows you to,but when writing a test with Nero cdspeed,the test won’t get faster than the speed your media would have been burnt with Smart Burn ON.
Tryed out myself.

Bye

You can’t really switch Smart Burn off with VS06 firmware

I’m using VS02. Haven’t tried VS06 as yet.

Originally posted by burnproof
[B]

I’m using VS02. Haven’t tried VS06 as yet. [/B]

Yes I know,I read your privious post,I was just telling you in case you wanna upgrade.

Bye