Need An Activation Serial Number

vbimport

How do I get a new Activation Serial Number to get my software to work? I have been trying to get one from DVD neXt Copy support and they have not sent one even though they had me buy an extended download and a service renewal. Both at $19.99 each. None of the documents or emails they have sent me have the Activation Serial Number in them. Does anyone know how to get them to respond with one? I am very frustrated at this point. I have spent week communicating with them trying to get this resolved.

[QUOTE=syzygys;2652973]How do I get a new Activation Serial Number to get my software to work? I have been trying to get one from DVD neXt Copy support and they have not sent one even though they had me buy an extended download and a service renewal. Both at $19.99 each. None of the documents or emails they have sent me have the Activation Serial Number in them. Does anyone know how to get them to respond with one? I am very frustrated at this point. I have spent week communicating with them trying to get this resolved.[/QUOTE]
http://www.dvdnextcopysupport.com If they can’t get it resolved I doubt whether we can, we just support their software not activating their serials. But maybe if their support tech sees this he can help you.:wink: If they had you buy a renewal, try the old serial maybe that is enabled now.

[QUOTE=syzygys;2652973]How do I get a new Activation Serial Number to get my software to work? I have been trying to get one from DVD neXt Copy support and they have not sent one even though they had me buy an extended download and a service renewal. Both at $19.99 each. None of the documents or emails they have sent me have the Activation Serial Number in them. Does anyone know how to get them to respond with one? I am very frustrated at this point. I have spent week communicating with them trying to get this resolved.[/QUOTE]what version would be helpful and it seems you don’t have your serial unless you are trying to get a new serail code for dvdnextcopy pro.
the 19.95 a year whcih is crazy if you don’t keep up your yearly fee then your serial is only good for the last version you had it sucks and dvdnextcopy version 3 and version 4 there will be no more updates for.

My suggestion is don’t waste anymore money on a software that will not be updated again.

Thank you for your reply Alan. As you can tell I am very frustrated trying to get this resolved. The DVD neXt Copy support/service department has been of no help to date. They are the ones who had me purchase extended download and renewal agreements but failed to provide me with an Activation Serial Number to enable the software when I installed it. At this point they are not responding to my requests for help. But thank you for your reply. I understand. Syzygy

[QUOTE=syzygys;2652988]Thank you for your reply Alan. As you can tell I am very frustrated trying to get this resolved. The DVD neXt Copy support/service department has been of no help to date. They are the ones who had me purchase extended download and renewal agreements but failed to provide me with an Activation Serial Number to enable the software when I installed it. At this point they are not responding to my requests for help. But thank you for your reply. I understand. Syzygy[/QUOTE]
Let me see if I can help, I will forward your post to their tech support, maybe with my input they will help you.:wink: [B] EDIT[/B] I cant do it without alot of your personal info, so please try this link again and tell them you posted here with a link of the post.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupport.com/

No one can really help you on this and a support ticket is the only way to get this resolved.

YEA!!! As of this morning, I finally received an Activation License Number that worked!!! I was able to get the software license installed and its working. What a hassle. Thank you Alan for your response and help and thanks to those who gave their input. Its a good day…