Need advise

vbimport

Hi all I need some help here . I burned a copy of ghost recon using clone c/d dont know what version it is and then edit the
image with with win iso and inserted a no c/d patch from game copy world , then burnned it with nero . But for he life of me I can
remember how I burnned it with nero or if what I did is possible
can some one help me out or provide me some tips as to the steps I took to burn the game . I only did it once and it worked
sorry but Im a newbee
thx
:cool:

Sorry, what your asking is illegal.
CD Freaks will have no part in modifying the software or CD in anyway. We will, however, support you in making a legitimate BACKUP of your own PURCHASED CDS.

Visit Ubi Soft to purchase your copy today !

Enjoy your day.

If you do own the original, why did you edit the image and added a No-CD patch? CloneCD was and is intended to make 1:1 back-ups so you don’t need these patches.

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]Sorry, what your asking is illegal.
CD Freaks will have no part in modifying the software or CD in anyway. We will, however, support you in making a legitimate BACKUP of your own PURCHASED CDS.

Visit Ubi Soft to purchase your copy today !

Enjoy your day. [/B]

Yes I owne the original copy and no what I am doing is not
illegal , no my burnner cannot is not compatible enough to make
1:1 copy with clone that is why I am asking

thx

Originally posted by Samhobag
[B]Yes I owne the original copy and no what I am doing is not illegal , no my burnner cannot is not compatible enough to make 1:1 copy with clone that is why I am asking

thx [/B]

It IS illegal , because you’re doing things forbidden by the End Users License Agreement (UELA) of UbiSoft’s program.

If your burner is not compatible enough with clonecd i suggest another burner ( I cannot suggest the gamecopyworld option because it is illegal to copy make an iso of the original , modify it and reburn it with nero using the burn image option , even if that does work ; So please stop asking that ) or play with the settings of CloneCD. I’m pretty sure even Ghost Recon can be backupped.