Need a software that can extract all the protected data(games etc),movies,songs from

i need a software that can extract all the protected data(games etc),movies,songs from a cd without showing any errors…
plz help me itz urgent…

good place to learn isHere

i need the name of the software…

Alcohol 120%, CloneCD; are two, download trials and give each a try.
I don’t do much with CDs mostly with DVDs and not into games.

the wud copy the cd… but i need a software that wud extract data on my pc… sought of ripping data…

For what would that be useful??

suppose i want to rip a protected game [B]cd[/B]… then it wud be useful to me…

Then you need to give us the name of the game, since the copy protection might be specific for it.

suppose itz not a game… itz a winRaR file… and i cant copy it on my pc then wat shud i do…???

You said it’s a CD… :confused:

I’m sorry but unless you can give us more specific information then there’s not much we can do to help.

ok… i’ll tell wat i want…

i have a game “Farcry” . Its about 2.1GB(in all 21 rar parts)… my friend wants that game but i cant give it to him on a DVD or a pendrive… , i can give that game to him only on cd’s… i’ve burned all the parts in 3 cd’s but my friend cannot copy those partson his pc…caus of an error(which says-theres an error in copying the file)… wat shud i do…???

This is probably a download and thats why rock-on is being coy about it. :cop:

Edit he beat me to it. :bigsmile:

OK well sorry but we can’t help with getting illegally-distributed games to your friends.

There are the rules below which you should have read:

The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]Thread closed.