Need a NEW/USED LOW Priced CD/DVD Thermal Printer

I need a resonably priced CD/DVD Thermal Printer for printing on CD jobs of 1,000 Discs

My budget does not call for something really expensive, can someone help me out please, thanks!

Also on the CDs does the brand of CD matter and if so, why? whats the most reliable brand of CD and what is the best site to purchase bulk off of? thanks again

Moving you to the Bargain Basement, which is our forum for shopping and good deals.

Not really sure on the thermal printer but the best manufacturer for CDs or DVDs IMHO is Taiyo Yuden. www.rima.com has decent prices on the unbranded Taiyo Yuden discs. Much better than playing the gamble with store bought media which has multiple manufacturers under the same label. Once again though this is all just my opinion. :wink:

thanks I appreciate it

Incidentally I recommend the 8x over the 16x discs as they tend to be better overall for quality.

[quote=CSRpromotions;2237314][B]I need a resonably priced CD/DVD Thermal Printer for printing on CD jobs of 1,000 Discs[/B]

My budget does not call for something really expensive, can someone help me out please, thanks!

Also on the CDs does the brand of CD matter and if so, why? whats the most reliable brand of CD and what is the best site to purchase bulk off of? thanks again[/quote]
Google " Rimage"