Need a new mouse

My 6 year old Logitech MX310 started to fail. The left button fails some times, and I think it’s time to replace it.
I’m looking for a comfortable wired mouse, not too big, not too heavy, with a good scrolling and good precision. I don’t use any special pad, just a cheap generic one, so the mouse must be suitable to use with it.
I will use it mainly for Internet and occasional gaming. My budget: up to 45€

My reply would be you have to go and do a physical test of the various mouse to get a feel of which one will fit your needs and fell comfortable to use.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2552778]My reply would be you have to go and do a physical test of the various mouse to get a feel of which one will fit your needs and fell comfortable to use.[/QUOTE]I second that :iagree:
Quality wise, you can’t go wrong with Microsoft or Logitech.

Michael

Razer (http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/DisplayHomePage).

I have no possibility to test mice, there are no stores with mice to test, you have to buy them and that’s it.

So you can’t even have the mouse in your hand (to see if it fits)?
Then go cheap. Logitech RX-250 or Microsoft Basic Mouse (~10 € each). Also there is no need to install a ton of bloatware to get a dozen of additional keys working then.
The Logitech is slightly heavier than the MS Basic Mouse.

Michael

If it’s only for occaional gaming and surfing, get the cheapest one available. You shouldn’t have to pay more than $10, see for examples right here.

If you have a history of RSI/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and need that mouse at least 4 hours a day, i suggest testing each and every mice for at least a week. There is no way in telling you what mouse is comfortable for your hand/arm/neck. Spend more than $10.