Need a Mods help

vbimport

can you tell me why I can’t log into the account with user name “ashegam”?

I reseted my password and when I want to go under my account or post or anything, it says I don’t have permission etc…

thanks

It looks like you have not yet confirmed your reset by clicking the email that is sent to your registered mail address.

I just resent the email with activation codes.

thanks for the help. I was able to get into my account but this is what I get as soon as I log in…

ashegam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

this has been my original problem. It very old account and I might have not used it for a while. Could it have been purged or something? I really want to be able to use it rather then the ashegam2.

Have you reavtivated the accounts new password in the email that got sent to you?

Ok if you can see this post, then this means i have my account back.

EDIT: Looks like I’m good to go for now :slight_smile:

Thanks guys