Need a little

Hey everyone new to the forum and i just wanted to get a little assistance. I’ve been using nero and dvd shrink for a while now and have been getting into DL burning. Recently for some reason I keep getting a lot of burning errors. I’ve kept the older version of nero so that it didn’t have problems like that but now I think some of my dvds are just not recordable to DL. I’ve been reading up and it seems DVD decryptor is a more suitabel software to use. Does anyone have any suggestions on the the settings I should have for this. I pretty much burn only DL DVDs at full uncompression. thanks for all the responses in advance.

Welcome to forum. Can I recommend DVDFab. I use it and is easy to use.

DVDFab Hd Decrypter>ImgBurn to Verbatim DVD+R DL media=:D

I’d recommend a title that describes your question instead of a thinly veiled sexual and/or drug innuendo…:stuck_out_tongue:

PS ImgBurn will do you well.

[quote=olyteddy;1955405]I’d recommend a title that describes your question instead of a thinly veiled sexual and/or drug innuendo…:stuck_out_tongue:

PS ImgBurn will do you well.[/quote]

lol. sorry. i meant to put i need some help.

anyways. i’ve been using DVDdecryptor and its been working great until lately its been poping up an i/o error on every dvd i try to copy…i hate the pile of cofee cup coaster thats starting to add up. Is DVDfab or ImgBurn any better with this problem? thanks again.

also is t0nee1 saying that DVDfab is a HD decryptor?

[quote=olyteddy;1955405]I’d recommend a title that describes your question instead of a thinly veiled sexual and/or drug innuendo…:stuck_out_tongue:

PS ImgBurn will do you well.[/quote]

lol. sorry. i meant to put i need some help.

anyways. i’ve been using DVDdecryptor and its been working great until lately its been poping up an i/o error on every dvd i try to copy…i hate the pile of cofee cup coaster thats starting to add up. Is DVDfab or ImgBurn any better with this problem? thanks again.

The error message is:

I/O Error!

Device: [2:0:0] TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H552B TS12 (E: )(ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 2A 00 00 19 50 60 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10) - Sectors: 1658976 - 1659007

Sense Area: 71 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Write Error

also is t0nee1 saying that DVDfab is a HD decryptor?

no help this time…

[QUOTE=lil_kano;1969765]no help this time…[/QUOTE]

Use only Verbatim brand DL media
upgrade your drive firmware to the latest firmware
use imgburn or dvd decryptor from dvdidle: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

i’ve been using these DL for a long time now. i bought a whole spindle and till now its been doing fine. i’ve been getting the same exact error message for every DVD i try to burn. The files rip fine but just own’t burn to a DL dvd +r i’ve tried about 10 different movies and they still won’t burn. m drive has the latest firmware. could it be the drive is just taking a crap on me? or maybe a software issue with DVDdecryptor? thank for all the info.

I also have nero and DVD shrink. i guess i’ll give some other programs a try.

Advice has been given few times already, only use Verbatim DL!