Need 2 Burn eLearning course to protected CD

vbimport

Hello

I am trying to figure out how/where my company can send our eLearning course to have them burned to a protected CD/DVD to protect against copies (or at least make someone need to make a conscious effort to find additional software to help them try to copy it). Do you know if I can download a program or do you know a company i should contact that could do this for me? Here is some more detail about the file:

Once you open the CD there would be an html file to launch the course and a folder which would contain all of the source material. (Also having autostart files for the html file would be nice, if anyone knows an easy way to do this.) If we could lock or hide the folder so that the files (mainly swfs) are inaccessible to the user that would be great, but the html file still needs to be able to access the files within the folder (it seems that when i tried to lock a folder or hide its contents the files couldn’t even be referenced or accessed through the html anymore). Mainly, if we could lock the CD or DVD so that nobody could try to burn a copy that would also be the best option.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

[QUOTE=ddiguy;2017178]Hello

[B]I am trying to figure out how/where my company can send our eLearning course to have them burned to a protected CD/DVD to protect against copies[/B] (or at least make someone need to make a conscious effort to find additional software to help them try to copy it). Do you know if I can download a program or do you know a company i should contact that could do this for me? Here is some more detail about the file:

Once you open the CD there would be an html file to launch the course and a folder which would contain all of the source material. (Also having autostart files for the html file would be nice, if anyone knows an easy way to do this.) If we could lock or hide the folder so that the files (mainly swfs) are inaccessible to the user that would be great, but the html file still needs to be able to access the files within the folder (it seems that when i tried to lock a folder or hide its contents the files couldn’t even be referenced or accessed through the html anymore). Mainly, if we could lock the CD or DVD so that nobody could try to burn a copy that would also be the best option.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

No way.

To prevent “noob copies” please try the SEARCH here.