Nec nd 4570 firmware

vbimport

hi all i have a nec 4570 what is the best firmware to use at present im using modified dees z2 for bitsetting what is the differance with this as to dees modified z1 also are these better for media compatiblity than the nec ver 103 this old drive still works ok but still like most nec 4570 drives has the odd qurk in reading there own burns

The best for me was the one that had reduces the speed from 16x@12x, i think that it was the z1.

ok many thanks but would like to find the differance between z1 and z2

The z1 burns @ 12x and removes the spike at 0,5G that was very common with the 457x drives.

More info you’ll probably find in the Dee & Liggy site.

info on lee and dees site for z2 Both firmwares features full bitsetting and share the same writing strategies and media speedups.
and z1 This firmware also includes tweaks to improve burn quality on selected DVD R media

thats all the info on these firmware from your info will stick with z1 thanks again

[QUOTE=bazer2;2065014]info on lee and dees site for z2 Both firmwares features full bitsetting and share the same writing strategies and media speedups.
and z1 [B][U]This firmware also includes tweaks to improve burn quality on selected DVD R media[/U][/B]

thats all the info on these firmware from your info will stick with z1 thanks again[/QUOTE]

All the info you’ll need is underlined, if you are willing to experiment why dont you try both and find the one that fits your needs?

ok i see your point i try both and compare cheers