NEC ND 110A Drive

vbimport

Would like to know if anyone using this site knows anything about this NEC ND 110A Drive that I just had installed in my computer. Having some problems & am not sure if is related to software or compatability regarding my system which is Windows XP.
Thanks
snoluc:confused:

If you’d describe the problems you are having, we might be able to tell you how to solve them, or at least how to determine the cause…

It is a bit difficult to describe at the moment. Still testing out the waters on this one. That is why I wanted to know if there was someone else who had this particular drive. It will work some of the time, & at other times in conjuction with the software I’m using with it , which is Power Director Pro. Having some tech chap try & figure out what the problem is, but they are telling me it is not the drive. Not sure who to believe at this point. That is why I wanted to know a little more about this particular drive.
snoluc :confused:

Originally posted by snoluc
Would like to know if anyone using this site knows anything about this NEC ND 110A Drive that I just had installed in my computer. Having some problems & am not sure if is related to software or compatability regarding my system which is Windows XP.
Thanks
snoluc:confused:

Not 1100A? Visit Forum#61.

To Kenshin:
How do I get to Forum #61???
Thanks,
snoluc
:confused:

To Kenshin:
How do I get to Forum #61???
Thanks,
snoluc
:confused:

DVD Hardware forum is Forum#61.

Could somebody just give me specific instructions on how to get to DVD Hardware forum #61.
I have tried in the search item & am told there are not sufficent words or length.
What does this mean.
This is a new site to me so please be patient with me, as I don’t always have this much trouble.
All I am interested in, is finding out if there has been any other people who are using the NEC ND 110A burning drive.
That’s all,
Thanks,
snoluc

forum #61 can be found right under forum #44

J/K

you can find it here
there are some threads about the NEC drive on top, so you shouldnt have too much trouble to find it.

To Maelstrom:
Thanks for the reply back,
At least your “Here” took me in the right direction.
Telling me #61 is right under Forum #41???
Before I put this question to rest -----bear with me----
Where do you find the #'s for the forums???
Sorry if I am being so stupid.
Thanks anyway,
snoluc

P.S. I have forgotten what it was I was trying to find out!!
:eek: :eek: :confused:

To Maelstrom:
Thanks for the reply back,
At least your “Here” took me in the right direction.
Telling me #61 is right under Forum #41???
Before I put this question to rest -----bear with me----
Where do you find the #'s for the forums???
Sorry if I am being so stupid.
Thanks anyway,
snoluc

P.S. I have forgotten what it was I was trying to find out!!
:eek: :eek: :confused:

Here = http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61

You can see it has 61 as the forumid number.

Anyway, it’s NEC ND-1100A, not ND-110A.

Thank you Kenshin,
I’ll get it eventually, if I am having this much trouble finding the posts, I can hardly wait till I start seriously using my new DVD burner!!
Thanks to all,
much appreciated,
sonluc:D

forum #44 is the lite-on forum
and lite-on forum in above the dvd hardware forum (wich is forum #61) on the index page.

To Maelstrom:
I think ----- & I emphasis the the word “think” I’ve got it figured out now.
Thanks,
snoluc:bow:

NP :slight_smile:

thats what a forum is for.