Nec dvd+rw nd-1100a

vbimport

Hi,seem to have common problem can record cd-rw adio or video but can not use dvd disks get message "no disk in drive"can anyone help Thanks Lee2

Hi there,

In the future, please do not crosspost. Posting your problem in one location is sufficient. Since this location is the most appropriate of the 3 that you posted in, I will respond here…

Right now, there is not enough information to work with. Please provide more information. The posting guidelines specify what information would be useful…

You have to insert appropriate type of media or to use another template if you are using Nero!

thanks, have appropiate media no nero at all,funny I can record music/video to cd disks get “there’s no disk in the driver” when I load a dvd disk.Worked really well up to about 2 months ago.Contacted Dell who got me 1st to remove SP2,when this did not work remove all windows from my computer then reinstall all still no luck.Can it be the new Media 10 player or SP2?I have Roxio easy cd dvd 6 platinum.I use Norton 2003 antivirus plus the Windows fire wall.My dvd player is a Samsung dvd-romsd-616t,again thanks,Lee by the way computer is 6 months old.