After serveral weeks, long nights, frustation i finally managed to get the DVD drive work.
What happened? I have no clue, but here is what i did and i bet it has something to do with it.
I disabled all services in msconfig for those that don’t know how to open this little toy do this;
Click Start, then run. Then type; msconfig
Click services and disable all ( WARNING THIS ‘CAN’ DAMAGE YOUR CURRENT OPARATION SYSTEM.)
Then my computer was pretty much messed up after when i did this, i mean i had no sound etc, nor did i have internet etc. So, i enabled the Networking and Audio services and let the rest be, i restarted then the CD / DVD drive works perfectly fine.
This is the current services i’m running at the moment;
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN
COM+ System Application
Diagnostic Policy Service
Windows Event Log
COM+ Event System
Machine Debug Manager
Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service
IPsec Policy Agent
RPC Endpoint Mapper
Diagnostic - Service Host
Diagnostic - System Host
Windows Management Instrumentation
Windows Driver Foundation - User Mode Driver Framework
Of course, most of these are useless or not related the problem.
But then again, this is what helped me and i can’t figure out if it was a service that could have blocked my DVD drive from reading any DVD’s etc.
Anyways, thought i’d post here to let you guys that helped me out know so if you step into same issue with someone else
Thanks again for all help guys.