NEC 7170A doesn't recognize any CD/DVD

First of all Hello, I’m happy to join this community.

But I have a problem with my Nec Optiarc 7170A that doenst recognize anymore any CD or DVD.

I went to Liggy’s and Dee’s and try to flash it with a Sony AW-G170A firmware because in the test of this burner it seems to have good results burning My RICOHJPND0 DVD+R9 medias. But now it wont work anymore. The drive is aviable in windows but when I insert a DVD or Cd nothing happend. I try to flash it back to original Optiarc firmware, nothing change… help Pleaseeeeee! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

[QUOTE=sensei73000;1957782]First of all Hello, I’m happy to join this community.

But I have a problem with my Nec Optiarc 7170A that doenst recognize anymore any CD or DVD.

I went to Liggy’s and Dee’s and try to flash it with a Sony AW-G170A firmware because in the test of this burner it seems to have good results burning My RICOHJPND0 DVD+R9 medias. But now it wont work anymore. The drive is aviable in windows but when I insert a DVD or Cd nothing happend. I try to flash it back to original Optiarc firmware, nothing change… help Pleaseeeeee! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:[/QUOTE]

go to the optiarc site and reflash with original firmware

Thanks for your answer but did not work sniff (T_T)