Nec 1300

Please help I am new to all this. I have bought a JVC dgital Camera which came with Image Mixer 1.1 software, I also have Nero and Cyberlink Power Producer. I am using an NEC 1300 DVD +/- RW but all the programs I have fail to write. I even have problems copying music. Am I doing something wrong or do I need newer software to edit these videos. Nothing seems to work. Please help!!!

Lise

Hi there and welcome aboard!

Of course we want to help you, and I am quite convinced we actually CAN help you, but… we need some more information!

1. Can you describe to us what you do exactly (crucial steps, setting and software)?

2. Can you tell us what exactly goes wrong (error messages and such)?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for replying so quickly, I will try and run you through what happens when I try to copy my downloaded video’s to a disc.

I am using Windows XP Home edition and I have 19GB on my C Drive and 76GB on F Drive

I download to Imagemixer VCD 1.1, I select the PAL format and the Video Quality is High quality 60 mins, once I have edited the video it then goes through all the processes.

1 Editing the contents
2 converting image data
3 Proceeding changes to sound data
4 Creating system stream
5 Preparing VCD image
6 Creating CD image
7 testing

During step 7 the process ends abruptly I then get a message which says

Failed to write CRI.1 512
Message # [IMO6007]

I have tried reducing the write speed.

But also when I download music to Windows Media Player it fails to recognise that there is a disc in the drive and that is the same problem I get with Power Producer it tells me there is no disc in the drive.

I am not very computer literate and some of the jargon baffles me. I hope the above is what you require.
Thanks
Lise

I have also faced exactly the same problem - I look forward to hearing any suggestions from you as to how I can resolve this problem.

Regards

Ian Elliott

Originally posted by Lise
[B]Thanks for replying so quickly, I will try and run you through what happens when I try to copy my downloaded video’s to a disc.

I am using Windows XP Home edition and I have 19GB on my C Drive and 76GB on F Drive

I download to Imagemixer VCD 1.1, I select the PAL format and the Video Quality is High quality 60 mins, once I have edited the video it then goes through all the processes.

1 Editing the contents
2 converting image data
3 Proceeding changes to sound data
4 Creating system stream
5 Preparing VCD image
6 Creating CD image
7 testing

During step 7 the process ends abruptly I then get a message which says

Failed to write CRI.1 512
Message # [IMO6007]

I have tried reducing the write speed.

But also when I download music to Windows Media Player it fails to recognise that there is a disc in the drive and that is the same problem I get with Power Producer it tells me there is no disc in the drive.

I am not very computer literate and some of the jargon baffles me. I hope the above is what you require.
Thanks
Lise [/B]