Nebraska - ripping issues, how to upgrade blue ray ripper

vbimport

First I have apaid copy of blu ray to mp4 ripper software. Unfortunately I never updated it to v7 and above and it appears that the site no longer has it available for download. How do I get the most recent version of the software? I am on 6.2.38

Currently trying to rip a movie i purchased and it says Failed to load blu-ray. It maybe the new blu-ray version.

Ideas? Or do I have to shell out money for new software now?

Sadly,developement of your blu ray to mp4 software and any of their backup tools with ripping capabilities is dead,due to Aiseesoft’s fear for an AACS LA lawsuit…I think you better buy an external decrypter,like AnydvdHD or DvdFab’s Passkey if you want to continue to use you Aiseesoft product,or some similar alternatives.
Or you can choose from a list of regulary updated all-in-one programs which offer build in decryption…there are plenty of good ones,with support staff residing here in the forum…:iagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2727701]Sadly,developement of your blu ray to mp4 software and any of their backup tools with ripping capabilities is dead,due to Aiseesoft’s fear for an AACS LA lawsuit…I think you better buy an external decrypter,like AnydvdHD or DvdFab’s Passkey if you want to continue to use you Aiseesoft product,or some similar alternatives.
Or you can choose from a list of regulary updated all-in-one programs which offer build in decryption…there are plenty of good ones,with support staff residing here in the forum…:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. Was looking at anydvd when i bought this so i guess ill move there.

Buy the lifetime license if you can afford to for Anydvd it will save you money in the long run.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2727711]Buy the lifetime license if you can afford to for Anydvd it will save you money in the long run.[/QUOTE]

Not only that but get AnyDVD HD that is for bluray with LTL so you won’t have to make another purchase to use it on Bluray movies.

Ok thanks again folks!