Near Perfect copies of Warcraft 3

How to backup SecuROM 4.8.3 with CloneCD\Twinpeak Tool

1. Read using Yamaha drive (CRW2100S) with CloneCD (v3.0.6.1) (w/sub-channels checked)
  2. Patch .ccd image with Downloaded .bwa File using TwinPeak v0.2 (twin sector step = 15)
  3. Write patched.ccd image to Yamaha drive at x1 Speed for a Perfect Copy! (other writing speeds will work but slow loading)
    (“Keep TOC as on source cd, write until end of image file”)
    NOTE: Works for both REIGN of CHAOS & FROZEN THRONE!

Nice! Welcome to the forum. We also have a range of guides here but it’s nice to see success from members.

Originally posted by massystems
[B]How to backup SecuROM 4.8.3 with CloneCD\Twinpeak Tool

1. Read using Yamaha drive (CRW2100S) with CloneCD (v3.0.6.1) (w/sub-channels checked)
  2. Patch .ccd image with Downloaded .bwa File using TwinPeak v0.2 (twin sector step = 15)
  3. Write patched.ccd image to Yamaha drive at x1 Speed for a Perfect Copy! (other writing speeds will work but slow loading)
    (“Keep TOC as on source cd, write until end of image file”)
    NOTE: Works for both REIGN of CHAOS & FROZEN THRONE! [/B]

nice…also you can create your own twin peak bwa file instead of getting it off the net (i feel that could be judged a little illlegal). I use Alc120 using highdataprecision (extract at 1x) to create the bds image then convert it to bwa using the bw 4 tool. I have gotten real good bwa signitures from it. theres a guide somewhere on how to do this…