ND-6550A Verbatim DVD+DL 8.5gb problem

vbimport

Hello,

Looks like there is problem to burn on Verbatim DVD+DL 8.5gb media using ND-6550A. Maybe it is not supported, but can enyone can confirm? What to do?
:frowning:

If there is need to convert drive to ND-6500? And if yes, which firmware after convert is need to use?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Girts

You cannot convert from ND-6650A to ND-6500A. Both drives have a completely different hardware.

But is ND-6550A compatible or supported for Verbatim DVD+DL or DVD-DL 8.5Gb media? Must I need to update firmware and to which version?

I am asking because there is problem to to verify burned files on Verbatim 8.5gb DVD+DL media. I do all burning under Linux.

Thanks.

Is ND-6550A supported Verbatim DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL 8.5gb media. I get now for my laptop other working ND-6550A drive and will need to use 8.5gb media and want to know if they are supported???
There was some problems after writing was completed and verify started. Verify don’t completed to 100%.
Must I need to update firmware and to which version? Is there special firmware which solve problems with 8.5gb media?