ND-3530A could not burn to DVD-R

vbimport

Hello,
Why does my burner doesn’t burn DVD-R discs knowing that Nero info tools say it does. I have Imation DVD-R 16x and i’ve used them in all type of burners and they’re more than fine… samsung, pioneer, Sony…
i thought first it was my Nero Version 7 so i upgraded to Nero 9 and the probelm persist…

by googling, i found a new firmware version 104C and i was on 103C. so i thought let’s give a try… but still same problem persists…

what kills is that i used to burn the dvd-r (same brand - well, from the same BOX even) like one year ago…

is were a way to track the problem???

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:?

Did this get fixed?

Not Really :frowning:

NEC ND-3530A Illegal disc error solved!

ala42’s [B]MediaCodeSpeedEdit[/B] is the solution.

Please visit MediaCodeSpeedEdit support for NEC DVD-Writers, page 15

Firmware version 3.01 is the latest update available on the Internet, but it cannot be found on the NEC’s official website.
DVD-ROM FIRMWARE UPDATES&FAQS

But if I check NEC DVD/CD MEDIA LISTS, ND-3530a can be found there and according to that .pdf file probably the latest firmware version is 3.02 and it could have all bugs fixed. I do not know how to get it from NEC.

[QUOTE=mederi;2540567]NEC ND-3530A Illegal disc error solved!

ala42’s [B]MediaCodeSpeedEdit[/B] is the solution.

Please visit MediaCodeSpeedEdit support for NEC DVD-Writers, page 15

Firmware version 3.01 is the latest update available on the Internet, but it cannot be found on the NEC’s official website.
DVD-ROM FIRMWARE UPDATES&FAQS

But if I check NEC DVD/CD MEDIA LISTS, ND-3530a can be found there and according to that .pdf file probably the latest firmware version is 3.02 and it could have all bugs fixed. I do not know how to get it from NEC.[/QUOTE]

Not really true!

[B]The proper solution is to buy and use reliable media![/B]