ND-2500a music cds skip

anytime i burn a music cd with my nd-2500a i get these little skips and cracks at random times throughout the cd, i have tried switching to disc at once and track at once, i have tried slowing the burn process down, i have tried different brand discs, and it did it before and after i upgraded the firmware on my burner. has anyone else had this problem? if so, how did you fix it?

What software do you use to burn with?

If it’s Nero then try Burrrn (www.burrrn.net). It’s free and a very good & simple way to burn Audio CDs.

Trouble with the 2500 I found was that it wasn’t the best CD writer & I had similar problems regardless of media & burn speed.

For media Verbatim Pastels & Super AZO are the best I’ve found & when burned at 16x wil give the best results.

i downloaded it, but it crashed while encoding the mp3 files, i restarted and it did the same thing, i tried it in linux but apparently i dont have mp3 support set up for it correctly either. i have been using nero, i will try another program and see if it helps any.

If you’re using Nero 7, upgrade to version 7.2.3.2b and it’ll fix the problem. This is assuming that CD-DVD Speed scans don’t show C2 errors on the freshly burnt CD.