NC3 on Samsung S3

i have just tried to install NC3 on my Samsung S3 and it doesn’t work! I have a swiss sim card (work) and a french one (private) as well as a uk private one. When I install them and try to switch cards it just freezes and stays on the original sim card! Say I am on my swiss sim card and I try and call my french one, the phone doesnt ring and I go straight to message…Please help me out! I have unlocked the pin numbers on all cards. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Tereniah;2686880]i have just tried to install NC3 on my Samsung S3 and it doesn’t work! I have a swiss sim card (work) and a french one (private) as well as a uk private one. When I install them and try to switch cards it just freezes and stays on the original sim card! Say I am on my swiss sim card and I try and call my french one, the phone doesnt ring and I go straight to message…Please help me out! I have unlocked the pin numbers on all cards. :([/QUOTE]

Hello
I suggest the following:
please make sure to use newer simcards.Most problems come from Sims that are too old, Reset your phone’s network settings
Secondly, toggle flight modus after selecting sim 2 or sim 3. YOu can also disable data connections before switching