National Treasure2 with 5.0.2.0

vbimport

I just tried National Treasure 2 with 5020 and got this for the 4th time…

Just backed it up with DVDFab Gold 5020 Full Disc. No problems at all. Easy as Pie

backed it up using 5.0.2.0 ,burned it with nero .had no error messages.watched it ,worked fine.

As i said in another thread just now:

Would be nice to at least see what “Region” the movie is you people are using.

I notice a lot of threads asking about a certain movie(s) but no mention of what Region it is or if it’s wide screen or full screen…

[quote=Bob;2061586]As i said in another thread just now:

Would be nice to at least see what “Region” the movie is you people are using.

I notice a lot of threads asking about a certain movie(s) but no mention of what Region it is or if it’s wide screen or full screen…[/quote]

my copy is “Region 1” Widescreen

Just returned home about 30 Minutes ago with my bought and paid for copy from the store and just finished backing
it up without any problems what so ever with Platinum 5.0.2.0 Path Player enabled, full disc, Region 1, Widescreen. :iagree:

[quote=Racer448;2061560]I just tried National Treasure 2 with 5020 and got this for the 4th time…

[/quote]

Same problems here until I uninstalled all versions of DVDFab in Control Panel & just reinstalled the latest version. Worked like a charm then. Well I haven’t burned it yet either.:rolleyes:

No problems here. Make sure PathPlayer is in the “Always Enabled” mode. Customize+Menus. This disc has lots of structure protection. 102 is a read error.

Dear all,

If you get error 102, which means a reading error, you should get a bad media, please exchange a new one to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=signals;2061615]No problems here. Make sure PathPlayer is in the “Always Enabled” mode. Customize+Menus. This disc has lots of structure protection. 102 is a read error.[/QUOTE]
:iagree:
Had no issues, R1, WS, Platinum 5.0.2.0, PP enabled, customize, main title only.

Once again Ditto Tom but I had pp disenabled but did movie only