Napster grows and grows

I just posted the article Napster grows and grows….

Source: Mediacentral.com

NEW YORK, Oct 5 (Reuters) - Media Metrix Inc. said Thursday that Napster’s Inc.'s popular song-swap application soared to 6.7 million unique users in August 2000 from…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/866-Napster-grows-and-grows___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/866-Napster-grows-and-grows___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I would say Napster is the best there is! Napster Rulez!!

NAPSTER BABY…NAPSTER ME ALL THE WAY…UP/DOWN.

Napster still rules,but Gnutella is not bad either :wink:

An unforeseen future nestled somewhere in time
Unsuspected victims, no warning no signs
Judgement day, the second coming arrives
Before BSA sees the light
It must die…

ThanX to SLAYER of courzzz

Scour is also nice. It has the abylity to download movies, pictures and mp3’s.
But Napster has much more mp3-files.

NAPSTER NAPSTER NAPSTER!!!
But in the second place…
IMESH(no transfer errors;-)

Dead Silence - Cool!

Slayer rulez !!!

Audiognome is pretty good…shows more results, when available…I use both.

try napligator at www.napligator.com

grz armond

sorry this the richt one

I use Napster Fast Search. It allows me to search all the servers from Napster and all of Napigator’s as well. It also lets you resume from transfer errors from a different user. It is realy nice to have.

Isn’t Napigator used in conjunction with Napster? So if you’re using Napigator, you’re really also using napster.

Just bought one of these to use with Ritek DVD-R DL disks. It is not consistently able to write these. About 50% failures - mostly at layer switch time. (also makes odd noises while writing lead-in and lead-out… sort of grindy loose bearings noises…) edc

I’ve just recently obtained one of these drives, its fast and quiet, i got it OEM so it didnt come with software but its working perfectly fine for me :X :slight_smile:

Got one at Fry’s in Renton, WA in the retail package. Came with software disk, s-ata power and data cable, and mounting screws. Writes and reads quietly. The s-ata interface is a nice add-in even though it is just an p-ata adapter built into it. At least we can finally make the switch to ALL S-ATA. :g

Trash burner. Lotsa peep having problems using nforce drivers for SATA…best advice is uninstall nforce and use Windows default? No thanks. Have used MANY different brands that worked great out of the box…this ain’t one of them. Have seen glowing reviews here for Samsung burners, and have also seen alot of forum questions on how to get the things to work. I’ll stick with Lite-On, and Benq.

Crappy burner.

Owesome bla bla bla, BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE FOR MY SH-S183L SB03 HELLLOOOOOO