Nancy Drew

I am using the latest beta version of DVD Fab Plat. and when I try to back up Nancy Drew it will just keep trying to open the disk.It goes through this process probably 7 or 8 times then comes up and says that DVD Fab needs to close and gives me the option to email the files to crash@dvdfab.com which I did.Please Help me if you can this is the first problem I have had with a movie in close to a year using this software.Even backed up I am Legend with no issues.

Hi thelastrebel200,

Are you using 4110Beta or 4115Beta?

Please try latest 4115Beta and if there is still crash, please send it to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2022168]Hi thelastrebel200,

Are you using 4110Beta or 4115Beta?

Please try latest 4115Beta and if there is still crash, please send it to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]I am using 4115 Beta and the email had the @ symbol in it but I will send it again this time to the dvdidle.com address.Thanks for the timely response.

Ok I sent it to fengtao@dvdidle.com and I am using 4115 Beta Plat.

I had no problems with 4.1.0.2 Gold.

I may have to go back to that version to get it backed up.

[QUOTE=thelastrebel200;2022535]I may have to go back to that version to get it backed up.[/QUOTE]
No worries Fengtao You always come though 4116 Beta opened it up perfectly.It is going through the process as I type.Fengtao and Ting you guys are the best.:bow::bow::clap::clap::clap::bow::clap: